Magnus Technologies Adds New Accounting Software Integrations
Austin, Texas, October 4, 2023 – Magnus Technologies, a SaaS-based enterprise trucking and logistics management software provider, announces more integration options for customers to use best-in-class accounting systems with its transportation management platform.
The Magnus TMS uses automated file transfer and real-time API integrations to share data with accounting software and other legacy systems, giving customers more visibility and expanded functionality with options that now include:
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Online
- Microsoft Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Sage 100 & 500
“Having our preferred accounting system integrated with our Magnus TMS will eliminate manual and duplicate data entry. It will also increase our reporting capabilities to have better visibility of mission-critical processes with customers and drivers,” said Melisssa Barbara, accounting lead at CCT Auto-Transport, a premier Canadian-based auto transport expert that ships more than 150,000 vehicles annually throughout Canada and the United States.
The accounting integrations with Magnus TMS give fleets the flexibility to choose accounting software that works best today and in the future, as their needs evolve.
“These integrations will help our clients simplify processes and procedures automating many day-to-day tasks while also enabling other tasks to be done in an efficient and accurate manner,” said Matt Cartwright, CEO of Magnus Technologies. “And best of all, we offer these and other system integrations to customers for no additional cost.”
The new additions complement other system integrations offered by Magnus Technologies to customers for no additional cost, which include:
- ELD – to help trucking companies stay compliant with hours-of-service rules while optimizing available driver time and asset utilization.
- EDI – to increase communication speed by automating the flow of business information between customers and trading partners.
- ERP – to improve automation, planning, route and capacity optimization for shippers with private fleets.
- Legacy – to integrate legacy applications with the modern, SaaS-based Magnus TMS and ensure continuation of processes and procedures.
- Documentation – to offer trucking companies the ability to store, access, update, and share all types of documents within the TMS.
About Magnus Technologies
Magnus Technologies, headquartered in Austin Texas, has 20 years of experience designing, developing, and delivering enterprise TMS software. Magnus is the first software provider in the transport and logistics industry to offer an enterprise SaaS-based TMS that is affordable and scalable to fleets of all sizes. The Magnus TMS platform is modular and works seamlessly with the Magnus Driver App and Magnus Carrier Advantage network to deliver a complete, end-to-end mobile dispatch and order fulfillment solution for truckload and LTL fleets to maximize profitability and growth.
To learn more, visit www.magnustech.com.